4-1-1.cc terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before signing up for the services of 4-1-1.cc. Your access to and use of our services are conditioned by your acceptance of and compliance with this protocol. The protocol applies to all visitors, users and others who access or use our services. By accessing or using our service you agree to be bound by the protocol. If you disagree with any part of the protocol, you may not access our services. To confirm your understanding and acceptance of the protocol, click, “I've read and understood the protocol.”, when submitting your information.
1. Submission 1.1 When you submit information to us, you must provide us with information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of protocol, which will result in immediate termination of your access to 4-1-1.cc services.
2. Access 2.1 After signing up via the website and in order to gain access to the Pelican Facility a passcode is generated for each individual user. The user is responsible for safeguarding the assigned passcode. Additionally the user is responsible for any damage and for any actions of others accompanying the user at the Pelican Facility. The user agrees not to disclose the individual passcode to any third party. The user must notify 4-1-1.cc immediately upon suspicion or awareness of any breach of security or unauthorised use of the assigned passcode. 2.2 If more people need access, each can gain individual access through the online portal, or join an already approved user in visiting the facility, all users are liable under section 2.1. 2.3 Lock the storage room after use. Pelican does not have the appropriate key or code. 2.4 The user has access to the facility in the opening hours stated by 4-1-1.cc or through a separate agreement with 4-1-1.cc. Your access will be restricted to what is outlined in the guide received after submission.
3. Usage rules 3.1 In the event of damage or vandalism to property and/or the Pelican Facility, the user is responsible for this as long as it can be proved that the user is responsible therefore. 3.2 If the user causes false alarm in the property by incorrect passcode indication, using the emergency exits or otherwise, the user is obligated to pay all the costs caused by the false alarm. 3.3 Smoking is strictly prohibited on the entire property. 3.4 Your use of our services shall be governed and construed in accordance with the general provisions of Pelican Self-Storage, which is available here.
4. User-Database and other provision 4.1 The user provides data to be registered in 4-1-1.cc’s user-database. The user's personal information will be stored in 4-1-1.cc’s user-database while taking into account the law on the treatment of personal data. The user has the right to access their personal information and if necessary ask to correct the information. Individual user information can be used for user administration, market / target research, promotional personally addressed letters and / or representation campaigns. 4-1-1.cc may also contact you by email or geo-push notification to send you additional information about 4-1-1.cc's services 4.2 4-1-1.cc reserves the right to disclose individual user information where it is necessary to enforce and preserve our rights, or where it is legally required. Individual user information will not be given, sold, or otherwise transferred to third parties outside the 4-1-1.cc, unless necessary to enforce and preserve our rights, or where it is legally required.
5. SERVICES AND CONTENT USAGE RULES 5.1 Your use of 4-1-1.cc services and content must follow the rules set forth in this protocol. Any other use of the services and content is a breach of this agreement. 4-1-1.cc may monitor your use of the services and content to ensure that you are following these usage rules outlined in this protocol.